VISIT THE BOOK TAB FOR A DETAILED DESCRIPTION & ORDERING INFO.
HOW TO WIN A SPIRITUAL WAR (My spin on lessons learned from Rhonda Calhoun, Harvest Home, and my time as an intern at Our Father’s Farm.)
1) Consecrate your imagination, your will, and your emotions to be aligned with your heavenly Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
2) Take authority, in the name of Yeshua (Jesus), against the things you’re struggling with, knowing God has already conquered them at the cross for you, THROUGH Jesus.
3) Invite God’s warring and ministering angels to be with you.
4) Bind yourself to the truths of
God (and recite them), while you …
5) Loose yourself from the lies of the enemy that are the opposites of these truths (list them).
6) BLESS YOUR SPIRIT with biblical truths daily, telling your spirit to wake up and follow the leading of Holy Spirit, and commanding your soul (mind, will, and emotions), and your body to get in step BEHIND the leading of your spirit with Holy Spirit. (Proverbs 20:27)
It’s all out WARFARE, but He who is in you is GREATER than he who is in the world.
However, you must activate your faith by using the spiritual muscles and weapons (tools) God has given you.
REMEMBER the power and attributes of God’s armor on you in Ephesians 6:11, declare scriptures out loud until they become a reality, and praise God and thank Him, calling on His name.
Fight the good fight, mighty warrior, which wins a crown for eternity!
Sincerely for Souls,
Kathleen M. Wichterman
As I contend and war for the restoration of my marriage, in all areas, I must realize I am in an all out battle for our souls.
I must be battle ready, daily, through prayer, repentance, worship, study in the word, and a review of the heavenly armor of God (Eph. 6).
I wear this armor continuously, even when I sleep, but I must renew my mind (consecrate my imagination) in the power of God as I wear each piece. I must daily ask if I have given the enemy a foothold (a kink in my armor), allowing him access to torment and weaken my resolve.
When I remind myself of the armor I wear, I am also reminding myself that “Jesus who is in me is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4: 4 NKJV). And, I must remember that each piece of the armor is an attribute and a name of God that I choose to wear.
I call on the power of God, in His armor, to stand against the assault of the wicked one, and I march forth, as an anointed soldier, fighting the good fight, victorious to the end! (See my earlier blog post describing what my personal armor looks like.)
I found the ministry link below as I was praying for my marriage in the early morning hours of my day. The scripture and prayers that follow will encourage and uplift you as you fight for the marriage God intended you both to have.
May you find support and resolve as you continue to persevere for what is good and right in God’s sight.
You can also read more prayers, and sign up for ongoing prayer support with the ministry attached. Just follow the links at the bottom of the prayer.
Blessings, and honor, and favor to you,
– A Fellow Warrior Contending in Faith,